Thursday 2 August 2012

A beautiful mole of your lovely cheeks

A beautiful mole of your lovely  cheeks,
Have touch my heart in deep,
My wet eyes are anxious,
For touching it in real,
When you look at me,
In hidden style behind the door,
Your eyes always ask me,
A personal question,
Why I am not close to you,
Have lot of desires with you,
A beautiful mole of your lovely  cheeks,
Have touch my heart in deep,
When I see moments of your lips,
They drop petal of roses,
With sweet smell like a perfume,
By your sweet tongue,,
It is worthless assets of my soul,
Come soon to me come soon,
My heart is beating fast,
For you only you,
For greeting you,
With hugs and with kisses,
For you lovely girl,
Life is short,
Youth is precious,
Old is gold,
But you beautiful girl,
Make promise with me,
Come to meet me soon,
Now and now please,
A beautiful mole of your lovely  cheeks,
Have touch my heart in deep
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype

No comments:

Post a Comment