Tuesday 14 May 2013

You have broken my heart - May god make you happy

You have broken my heart 
May god make you happy
People often getting enemy of our heart
Stay few days together then getting apart
I have loved with someone merciless person
 And took faith on his false promises
O hacker of my heart
May God make you happy
You forgot your promises
There is very abatement,
Among love people OR lovers,
Often got much bruise,
From them in deep,
Getting regret after making love,
All happened with me,
 Because of you,
I Felt this hurt as luck of mine
My heart is burnt in sadness,
While I am crying just for you, 
People are laughing at me
After beat over my heart got distraction,
Have shocked as you being unfaithful
You have broken my heart
May God make you happy
Jojo.johny74 is my email
For Skype and for yahoo




No comments:

Post a Comment