Saturday 30 March 2013

For God sake smile once for me

If you smile,
I assure you sweetheart,
God will smile with you,
But for god sake,
Smile once for me,
Peep into beautiful garden,
Look lovely flowers,
Sheltering their heads,
Greeting you with fresh fragrance,
Hide itself in the clouds,
When moon stops shining,
Stars getting sleep,
Feeling here your innocent face,
Dimples on your sweet cheeks,
With red lips and cute eyes,
You can break my heart,
And crush all my happiness,
But for god sake,
Smile once for me,
A young traveler,
Without combing hair,
Walking alone in your city,
Climbing on the mountains,
Feeling weary with red eyes,
Asking the people about you,
Was remembering olden moments,
Having a little desire,
Wish for stay with you,
Was arising in the heart,
You are queen of candles,
Brunt your self,
And brunt me with closed eyes,
But for god sake,
Smile once for me
jojo.johny74 is my skype email

No comments:

Post a Comment