Friday 3 May 2013

My nights are lonely without you

How can I live without you?
How did I spend my life?
With your sweet memories,
Your love letters and gifts,
Make me alive with hopes,
With desires just for you,
In the darkness of midnight,
The moonlight asks me about you,
My nights are lonely without you,
Lonely feelings with Lonely Soul,
My innocent eyes remains wet,
Come to me now,
Don't want to live without you,
My eyes are looking your path?
Where we meet and love,
Near the lake beside the flowers,
They were greeting us,
While shaking their heads,
With sweet and fresh fragrance,
For many hours from many years,
For God sake meet me at least,
By accidentally elsewhere,
I can’t forget your sweet and soft words,
My eyes are wet every moments,
Why did you become unfaithful and selfish,
 Tell me what was reason?
For living away from me,
How did I live without You
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype email




No comments:

Post a Comment