Monday 29 April 2013

My heart cries - My life dies

I was wrong to deceive,
 I saw Him sitting there
Alone so far away.
His smile was small,
I thought of words to say.
Small chat at first,
Yearning to meet,
Then He had something to show me,
His job keeps Him busy,
Many hours of the day.
The driving force of what He sells,
Makes Him glad He gets paid.
Future promises and sights I see,
The future looks bright to me.
But changes will be needed,
I am glad we agree.
He showed me a picture,
of Him so long ago.
We compared it to how he feels now,
"WOW" how his face glows.
Romantic styles, Loving ways,
Oh, how can this be?
My real Prince Charming,
Right in front of me!
We talk of desires.
We talk of trust.
But He reminded me,
His pockets had dust.
Riches are in your heart, my love.
No man can deny, you are the best for me.
God blessed you, with a wise mind.
But pressures of my life I not tell,
How can I deceive?
I must tell, or should I?
I am burning, not free.
The future how distant thought,
He never will believe,
My life is in shambles,
I was wrong to deceive.
My heart cries, My life dies,
No trust he ever will give.
If I had been honest from the start,
Our lives together we shall forever live.
jojo.johny74 is my skype email 

No comments:

Post a Comment