Saturday 23 March 2013

You are precious to me- A giggle broke my rhythm,

I am in the meadow,
And what do i see?
Jojo! I know, that is you,
Watching me.
Dancing in the flowers,
To a tune i did hear.
Then a giggle broke my rhythm,
Cause you are standing near.
As you approach,
With your arms stretched out wide.
I beat you to the hug,
You wanted to surprise me by.
Your voice so deep,
With laughter in it's tone,
We sit by a tree,
Where the sunshine shone.
A big smile,
And a cup of tea,
He offered,
And we shared under that tree.
Come', he says,
I must show you this,
He offered his hands,
And pulled me up quick.
To my feet i rose,
And off we did run,
To a place of quiet under the sun.
A nest with some birds,
All waiting on their mother,
He then looked at me,
And then said rather sudden.
"I love you, You are precious to me"
Tears filled my eyes,
Then i heard, Eternity.
"My life is not complete,
Till you are here by my side.
Please stay forever,
And be my bride."
My mind went blank,
I couldn't move or hug.
Finally 'yes' came out,
And the mother bird sung.
A beautiful song so sweet and so deep,
I love my new memory,
In the meadow with him,
jojo.johny74 is my skype

No comments:

Post a Comment