Friday 31 May 2013

I apologize her with wet eyes

My sweetheart is mad with me,
 I dont know,
What fault I made to her,
For not talking with me,
While coming to me in anger,
She told me with red blooded eyes,
There is no connection,
Between You and me,
From now to forever, 


I apologize her with wet eyes,
While attaching my hands,
For getting forgiveness from her, 
She not accepted my apology,
Her ignorance make me upset,
Now not care of my desires,
Always replying me,
With hurtfully words,
She wrenched me,
While asking this,
Take your own path,
Don't follow me,
Then she went away,
By leaving me alone,
Made me precious,
Among all hatred people,  


She made argued with me,
And deleted me from Facebook,
May God returns her to me,
Make her only just for Jojo,
Like first meet of Ayi,
Making promise again,
Give me a little space,
In her kind soul,
And give me her all love,
Like a fairy of heaven,


While Keeping my hands up,
Looking at the sky,
Making pray to God,
May God send her soon,
On Skype and on yahoo,
Jojo.johny74 is my email
Jojo Johny ( pretty ) is my name,
For adding on Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment