Sunday 19 May 2013

May God he wants me in deep - He is tank of my eye

 May God  he wants me in deep!,
.And give me a space in his heart,
Whom I like and love,
I made red lipstick on my lips,
Just for him who is beloved to me,
If I would become beat of his heart,
Also have hopes in millions,
For getting his heart,


Jojo have asked me many times,
To give him my heart,
But I pushed him back,
On Skype as jojo.johny74,
Neither have made lift ,
Nor have given chance,
For giving my heart,
To else one yet,


A sweet-heart, lovely, an honest, 
Kind , beloved and strong 
True one become helpless,
Just for me with thirsty feelings,
That intoxicating person is tank of my eye,
People making flatter of me,
I walk like a pea hen,
Neither have made lift ,
Nor have given chance, 
Jojo have pushed back,
On Facebook as jojo johny ( pretty ),

People getting besotted on my hair style,
They feel my talks like a Cuckoo bird,
Who always sings in sweet tune,
My heart make dance in happiness,
People compare it with pea-hen,

While looking in the sky,
I keep my hands up for pray,
May God help me to win his heart,
One day he will look at me,
And will make me his own,
People have made every efforts,
Also play a role for making us away,
Neither have made lift,
Nor have given chance, 
Jojo have pushed back,
On Yahoo mail as jojo.johny74,







No comments:

Post a Comment