Sunday 19 April 2015

May god bless you all my happiness - Give me all your sorrows

There be good times or bad times,
May god bless you all my happiness,
And give me all your sorrows,
Being a best enemy or,
Being a best friend
But I will stand beside you,
All the way through the years,
Till I am alive,
For your happiness,
For your sadness,
So take my hands,
Let me sleep in your lap,
And allow me to massage your sadness,
With my tongue,
With my thin lips,
Those always look like a crescent,
When I wake up every day,
Feel myself in your arms,
When snow will fall on winter season,
I shall keep you warm inside,
I will all through your life,
I shall be by your side,
Till death do us apart,
Have pray this moments never end,
But have a desire from gaga crazy,
Make me one little half kiss,
Not full kiss on my lips or cheeks,
Perhaps I die in happiness,
While getting his one full kiss,
In return I give you all,
By begging by God,
What you will make wish,
I will fulfill your all desires,
Being a fairy of heaven,
But as a slave for gaga crazy,
May God give you and bless you,
Long long long long life,
Along with lot of happiness,
Gaga.crazy11 is my Skype name

No comments:

Post a Comment