Sunday 27 August 2017

Make me your Queen forever



Why Founder Jamali  …….. ?
Neither he wants to knock my heart,
Nor he wants to stay with me,
For what he come in my dreams,
Even, he has forgot me,
For what he created feelings for me,
Founder Jamali just inform him,
Why he wants to come in my dreams,
Why he wants to write my name,
On the grains of sand,
Just showing people,
He still has love for me,
Founder please just tell him,
Let me live alone with peace,
Don’t kill me every time,
I am tired to die again and again,
If he wants to kill me,
Just put electric current on me,
No need to burn my uncovered home,
What I made fault,
What I did mistake,
What I made wrong on him,
Only made Mahal him,
So I am getting punishment by me,
Why founder Jamali
God lives inside our hearts,
If he always doing bad like this,
He never gets kindness by God,
Is there anyone who just reminds him?
His location is liar city,
Why he try to prove he is true,
Its better he need to go mosque or church,
For wash the evils from his heart,
If he can’t do so,
Then why he hopes,
God lives in his heart,
Founder Jamali what is this?
Does God also stay?
 In the heart of cheaters

No comments:

Post a Comment