Sunday 2 June 2013

I am angry - I am hurt

I am angry, I am hurt
This girl did this thing to me,
After boring from her pains,
I tried for suicide
And drank medicine of poison,
For finishing my life,
But God saved me,
At last I was defeated,


Neither I live happily,
Nor I die peacefully,
You have ruined my life,
And crushed all my happiness,
While getting my feelings,
She replied me in funny style,
Wow crazy man wow,
You had located an example of sacrifice,
You never take care of my feelings,
I immolated you my dear,
Never mind my sweetheart,
I am only yours,
I accepted I have ruined your life,


After knowing her reply,
I told her in calm way,
First you not give me importance,
What I hope now from you !
She replied me,
You have checked and followed me once a time,
Look what I am going to do !
For your happiness, for your comfort,


By hearing this I replied her,
I spent whole life with you,
You never care of my desires,
I never care of my family,
I pushed back my blooded relations,
  For this action of sacrifice,


She made praise of him ,
By saying this,
You are a great, 
You have big heart,
Then I told her .....
I was helpless for doing this,
You made me upset so much,


After knowing all her mistakes,
She asked me in soft manner,
Please forgive me now,
For all those pains and hurts,
You got from me,
For getting your pardon,
I am ready for getting any punishment,
I swear I promise,
I will do your all house work,
I sweep your room,
I polish your shoes,
I wash your clothes,
I iron your uniform,
I feed your kids,
I take care of your all things,


But for God sake,
Don't make me apart,
From your life,
Not leave me alone,
Forget all anger,
Smile once again,
Just for me with love,
If you not smiled for me,
I make you pregnant,
And you be first man of the world,
Who got pregnancy like woman,
By hearing this He smiled,
And forgave her,
With heart and soul,
Jojo.johny74 is my email,
For Skype and for Yahoo



 



No comments:

Post a Comment