Tuesday 4 June 2013

,May God fulfill desire of boyfriend - girlfriend

You got a new one boyfriend
And wants to stop our love,
 By hearing this,
I feel  much pains and griefs,
Also got hurt on heart
It was your desire,
For breaking my Dream Palace,
You made speech with loud noise,
No need to call you on mobile,
No need to chat with you,
On Yahoo, on Facebook, on Skype 


While going away from my life,
Have a desire for pardon,
If I did any mistake,
Because .....
To err is a human,
We were not cognate or relatives.
It no affects on our relation,
You not have worry about this,


Those people also have left me,
Who were close to me,
Always Felt them much worry,
Were dear, were beloved and sweetie,
Their honest feelings were so sweet,
Like natural honey,
They left me alone,




So why I feel flooding of you,
Why I care for you,
You made promised,
And took swear with wet eyes,
For sorrows and for happiness,
You kept me on your chest,
For hearing beats of my heart,
Why you did such type of love with me,
Now wants to stop it,
Because of new one boyfriend,


Now call those people,
Who can support you,
For making me banish,
Now if you up your hands,
To blue beautiful sky,
For making pray,
May God returns him to me,
Your this desire cant be Fulfill,
Unless you not crying,
With little drop of,
Red blooded tears,
Just for Jojo
Jojo.johny74 is my email,
For Skype and for Yahoo,
My Facebook name is 
Jojo johny ( pretty )
 


No comments:

Post a Comment