Friday 11 October 2013

A rosy smile on her flowery lips

This is love story of this beautiful innocent girl,
It was a fine day,
I was traveling from the desert,
I was tired and very very thirsty,
When I saw this beautiful pond,
I rushed to,
She put my hands in the water,
Oh my beautiful darling,
Unmask yourself,
But before I sip it I felt something,
I looked up,
She was standing right there,
Face made with a silk black cloth,
I could see her beautiful eyes,
Reflecting the shining water,
Ooop the masked slipped,
Wow she is so pretty,
She started splashing water on her face,
Making up her silky black hair,
I cant stop starring at her,
She look at me,
Noticing her masks,
Her face again and walks away,
Ohh my beautiful darling,
Unmask yourself,
It is like the clouds are covering the moon,
Ohh my beautiful darling,
Unmask yourself,

I cant let her go,
I started following her,
She started walking with her friends,
I walked behind her,
Hoping for an other glimpse,
An opportunity to talk her and ....
Finally she turned  and gave me a beautiful smile,
The world just stopped,
It was the most amazing feeling,
I knew I had fallen for her,
A rosy smile on her flowery lips,
Her naughty smile is killing me,
The surroundings are also falling in love,
A sand storm I have lost her,
I get back in the car,
But I saw her coming towards me,
Her face was innocent,
Cheeks were beautiful but little fat,
Her cheeks look like pregnant,
Lovely lips were thin,
They look like a crescent,
Movements of her lips look like a petal of roses,
Her walking style was like a pea-hen,
She asked me in sweet tune,
I got fainted by hearing her sweet sound,
Like a sound of flute,
She asked  me innocently with shy eyes,
Can you please drop me to the next town,
She is back ...  I am happy,
I have got the love of my life,
She asked me to add her on,
Jojo.johny74 is email for add,
On Yahoo and on Skype


No comments:

Post a Comment