Friday 29 November 2013

True love never dies - I want to say that I miss you

I am coming to you,
With the longing of the whole world,
I want to say that I miss you,
My love in my heart,
I am holding for you,
A passion that you can never imagine,
And I am planning to live,
My lifetime for you,
Baby my soul is coming to you,
I get sad sometimes,
But I forgive you,
By the goodness of my heart,
I allow you,
My heart is with you,
Never forget you and never will,
Even when you are away,
I am always remembering your good deeds,
My heart is with you,
From this night on,
I shall always be with you,
The longing is killing me,
And I can’t wait to see you again,

Nobody could ever find love,
It is love that looks after us,
And if it finds us,
There is no way to escape,
It doesn’t choose,
Nor force someone to,
Love is indeed a destiny,
To love is to have someone special,
One who you can always,
Depend to be there,
Through the years,
Sharing laughter and tears,
As a partner,
A lover as a friend,
I live with you,
In your fantasy,

I will share with you all your days,
For the rest of my life,
My love I will stay alive beside you,
And for you,
I will sacrifice my soul,
For you only you,
And in the time of sorrow,
I will take your place,
And even in the day,
You might forget me,
It will be impossible for me,
To forget you,
My heart is with you,
Never forget you and never will,
Even when you are always,
I am always remembering,
Your good deeds,
My heart is with you,
From this night on,

I shall always be with you,
To love is to make special memories,
Of moments you love,
To recall of all the good things,
That sharing life brings,
Love is knowing and praying,
In the deepest part of,
What is left of your heart,
That they are feeling the same,
If you can’t get someone out of your head,
Then maybe they are supposed to be there,
But most of all,
Never try to define love,
Once defined,
Love is confined,
Once confined it dies,
But true love never dies,
Jojo.johny74 is my Skype name 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment